Tuesday 19 June 2018

A Walk in Pictures

Hello Lovelies,
sometimes my walking group goes to the Peak district. These are my most favourite and bestest group walks :0)

Why don't you come with me on this 10 mile walk from Ilam Park. Click on the first picture to enlarge it, then scroll through. I hope you enjoy the stunning limestone scenery and regular views of that distinctively shaped hill with a cool name...Thorpe Cloud.








































































It was perfect walking weather with a cool breeze and lots of sunny intervals. Still, when we had completed our circuit I was very glad of a cooling tub of ice cream and the blissful feeling taking my hot, tired feet out of my walking boots.
I'm sure this was the longest walk I have done so far this year and there were three BIG hills to climb. But I love the challenge and those views.

What a happy Day

Jacquie x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous photographs Jacquie such a lovely place to have gone walking.

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous. I must make time to revisit the Peak District. I grew up on the border but haven't really been back since my parents died.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your wonderful walk. I've just got home from a busy afternoon at work, cooped up in doors, and it was wonderful to look at your sunny photos! I look forward to your next post x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have loved to be on that walk with all those great views!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome so loved this walk and felt like I was back visiting again in UK xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a pretty walk. Such a gorgeous spot and some lovely views. And beautiful cottages and country houses. Glad you had a good walk. Lovely to see local ice-cream as well! CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing all of your great photos. I always love to see where you've been.

    ReplyDelete
  8. new to your blog; hi! Wow, what an amazing walk!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.