Tuesday 6 January 2015

Monthly Mosaics :: 2014 :: Part 2

Hello Lovelies,
here are my mosaics for the second half of 2014...more sweet memories of simple joys........

In July I was picking Marigolds.....enjoying family meals in the garden..........drawing an engagement card for my lovely Niece and her new fiancé..... smiling at youngests flip flop feet.....my local walks were inspiring me to try painting........and the Tour Grand Depart inspired Mum an I to go on a flying visit "home" to Yorkshire, for the day.




In August I delighted in our pretty holiday destinations.....first Dorset with Mr BM's family....then Wales with Mum.....They were both wonderful, memorable weeks.




In September I marvelled at the glorious Autumn light and colour.....then marvelled at all the creativity Yarndale inspires....Yorkshire looked pretty good again too :0)




In October I enjoyed the misty mornings.....Pumpkin carving......Autumn yarn colours.......pretty leaves......sunsets visible from my bedroom window.....and a day trip to Derbyshire with Mum.




In November I joined the walking group and felt so welcome.....ate home made soup.....made crumbles with tasty Bramleys....enjoyed family days out to a castle and a canal.....and LOVED leaves.




In December I played with new yarn......kept cosy indoors.....walked in the snow....felt touched by the thoughtfulness of friends.........and enjoyed Christmas traditions.

2014 was a good year for me, with none of the uncertainty and anxiety that troubled me the previous year....and for that I'm very grateful.

I do hope you enjoyed this look back through the months as much as I enjoyed making these mosaics.

Jacquie x

19 comments:

  1. Hi Jacquie! I very much enjoyed seeing the collages of your second half of the year! One of my favorites is that darling cottage right on the canal. What a dreamy place to live. I love all your colorful images. Thank you for bringing happy things to us all. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mosaics. Inspirational makes. Best wishes for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved looking at your mosaics Jacquie ~ the photos are as lovely as ever. I particularly liked the card that you made for your neice of the Eiffel Tower and the dinky little owl brooches that you made for Yarndale ~ in your previous lot of mosaics. Looking forward to reading all about your adventures in 2015 :O)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Another set of fanastic pictures, I am looking forward to seeing more in 2015xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic year.....hope 2015 is filled with good things too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your "look back" photos Jacquie! Also, I love the colors you choose for your projects ~ so happy! Have a wonderful 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So colourful... Life is bliss!!1 Have a similar fabulous 2015 ahead

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous year! Here's to many more! xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your photos what a fabulous year it was!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely, colorful year you had. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All wonderful images you've posted. My eyes keep going back to the August mosaic! I have three or four favorites in that assembly. (I hadn't seen your painted rock before.) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All these lovely posts reflecting over 2014 have inspired me to finally take the plunge and start blogging myself (creativityandfamily). I'm a bit apprehensive but also looking forward to hopefully giving a little back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Uncertainty and anxiety is utterly miserable isn't it. I'm suffering rather a lot of it here at the moment, I hope I get through it soon and reach a happy place too. Your photos show a fantastic year, I'm so glad. Here's to another one! CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am glad that you had a good year! I hope that 2015 is just as good, if not better! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your pictures, thanks to share with us. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jacquie, I'm glad that 2014 was a less stressful uncertain year for you. Your joy and appreciation of life and color and beauty certainly shine through your photos. Thanks for posting!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful roundup of a lovely year. I especially love the crochet work, of course, but all of it is inspiring. It's so neat to see how the colors in your work reflect the colors in the rest of your world! Hope your 2015 is filled with love, wonder, creativity and more simple joys.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your mosaics Jacqi. So glad you had a good year x

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.