Wednesday 27 May 2015

Another Beautiful Evening

Hello Lovelies,
yesterday was yet another beautiful evening, and with a change in the weather forecast I simply had to get outside again. 
These are the days I dream of in the middle of winter. So it seems a crime to sit inside when I could be outside....making the most of every moment. Nobody wanted to join me, but that was fine. I like my own company.

I took all these pictures on my phone again...and this time I haven't cropped any. 

The best way to view them will be to click on the first, then scroll through them in the light box. 
I LOVE the way this size of picture fills the screen...well it does on my desk top. 

I'll let the photos do the talking....same route as the previous night....but walked in the opposite direction :0)




















Yep....I'm STILL in love with May :0)

Jacquie x

17 comments:

  1. Thank you for the virtual walk
    Julie xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely. :). And your phone camera is very good! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who isn't?? Marvelous pics, as usual! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Jacquie, looks very a very nice place for walking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it amazing how a walk looks different going in the opposite direction. I love the picture of the dandelion seed head, beautiful!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking us along on your walk, it was lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful isn't it. I know what you mean about dreaming about these days in the depths of winter. Sometimes I find it hard to imagine them, with the warmth and the sun and the flowers. How can it be the same place? Quite a miracle. Long may it continue. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great stroll that you took us on, capturing the essence of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who could stay inside on a day like that?! (I'm not ready for May to end!) I too like to walk by myself and soak up the sounds of nature. What a beautiful tree in bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful walk! I, too, dream of these days in the depth of winter. Sometimes I think they'll never return. :-) I need to refer to your beautiful posts when I'm feeling down in the winter.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great pics, it must be so much easier just to take your phone along.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola,
    Vivo en Barcelona y me encanta seguir tu blog. Me relajan tus fotos y no entiendo tus comentarios, pero pongo el traductor de google Me gustaria acompaƱarte en tus rutas,
    Un saludo
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosa....google translate is a wonderful thing :0)
      Jacquie x

      Delete
  13. Beautiful, thank you! May and June are the loveliest time of the year

    ReplyDelete
  14. How beautiful. Thank you for sharing your neck of the woods. So lush, so green, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely photos, Jacquie!!! I just posted a few of them to my Pinterest boards. : ) Have a beautiful week!! xo

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.