Wednesday 7 December 2016

My Advent Calendar ♥ 7th December

  Hello Lovelies,
I went for my usual Wednesday morning walk today, through muddy fields and under rather gloomy skies.
The sun was trying to beak through at one point and I loved the cloud patterns.
 

 There was quiet a bit of bird activity in the sky and the hedgerows.
 

 Of course it would have been lovely to get a close up shot of these birds to help me identify them. But I do like the silhouette of them in the bare branched trees too.


Eating berries against a golden glow.


Though it's imposible to be sure I think they could be Redwings


I've taken better photos of them at the same time of year HERE


 Happy hump day Lovelies.
Jacquie x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful skies and silhouettes. The birds have been busy here today in the holly tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. It's COLD here today. 10F right now. I don't think I'll be walking outside very far.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty images.. I like the golden color. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful morning walk dear .
    thank you for sharing .
    i find second pic much gloomy and captivating

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.