Thank you so much for your kind comments on my recent posts.
Once again I've been snapping away at this and that, things that make me happy and things I want to remember.
So here are my snippets from the past seven days.
1. I'm a fair weather cyclist and we have had lots of warm, fair days lately so my bike has been getting lots of use. Most days I've popped to the local shops.......I like being able to cover the mile distance in just a few minutes without getting out the car. There are hills on the way back, so it feels like a bit of a workout too.
2. A beautiful warm evening on the school playing field. Our last summer get together as youngest will say goodbye to this lovely primary school in just a few days........the end of an era..........
3. Seeing GILLIAN'S home in print. I love this lady's blog and it was so nice to see somewhere I felt I knew a little in a magazine.
Your home looked so welcoming and stylish Gillian, you always inspire me..............
I need to do something like this....I love it............
Gillian wrote about this feature HERE
A happy July posy.
4. Visiting our local show on a super hot afternoon. I was lovely to go indoors and see the entries in the horticultural and craft show. It's my favourite bit anyway.
Lots a of beautiful flowers and home baking.............
This class was to knit a child's jumper which would be donated to sick children in eastern Europe........ lots of kind folk had entered this class..............
the hooded top far left won........It was gorgeous.
all the fruits, arranged on paper plates with their pretty leaves, were a feast for the eyes...........
5. And finally..... I've been doing a little al-fresco crochet at the park.........just a few circles to add to my latest blanket project. I love looking at them all tumbled together like this :0)
We are on the final full week of school now, phew.
The holidays are nearly upon us.......can't wait :0)