Tuesday 1 December 2015

Daily December :: the 1st

Evening Lovelies,
My poor blog has been a tad neglected of late. Today I suddenly decided to try and post regularly throughout this month....dare I say, daily! ...well I'll try. Possibly it's the hardest month of the year to squeeze in regular blogging but I want to give it a go. I hope you will forgive me if I fail :0)

I expect they will mostly be short and hopefully sweet posts. Here's the first .......

Tuesday's are work days so I've had little chance for photography, but here are the three pictures I did snap this evening.

1. Our local church looking pretty when I dropped the boys off at Scouts.........



2. The first Christmas trees appearing...........


3. My Amaryllis beginning to grow one week after I planted it.........


I wonder what tomorrow will bring. I hope you lovelies will pop back to see.
Jacquie x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff, I am foolishly posting every day in December too, a yarny advent calender, which I've been working on since September, thankfully half of the posts are already written. Looking forward to your next post
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are their Scout meetings IN that gorgeous church? How cool! I need an amaryllis. I'll look forward to more posts from you.

    *********************************************
    *H*A*P*P*Y* * *H*O*L*I*D*A*Y*S*!*!*!*
    *********************************************

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see you here! Lovely church. Lots of people around us Have their trees up Lordy. I haven't even decided if I'm going to put one up at all. Enjoy December.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacquie, you are very sweet to manage regular posting during this season. I don't know if I'll be able to manage it myself, so many thanks for showing us some early signs of Christmas in your Village. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely quick post! Thanks for sharing. Starting to see Christmas trees here as well.Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to see your part of the world. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the daily posts! I'm sure the run up to Christmas will give you lots of things to post about everyday. I think I killed my amaryllis!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee go you......and going to enjoy visiting here as much as I can lol
    Beautiful pictures ♥

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.