Friday 4 December 2015

Daily December :: the 4th

Hello Lovelies,
gosh it's been a busy and at times upsetting day. I hope you forgive the short and rather subdued post tonight.

This morning I saw the  day break and my thoughts drifted back to this day 13 years ago when youngest came into the world on a cold Decembers day, just before first light...........


Yes we now officially have three teenage boys in the house.......


though, to be honest, youngest has behaved like a teenager for years any way :0)

I picked up a Panettone at the supermarket yesterday.....ummmm, love this seasonal treat.......


And now I'm off to bed  with my purchase from the charity bookshop on Wednesday........


I'm counting my blessings all my family are happy and safe tonight, and I'm thankful they can get themselves off to bed these days.

Thank you so much for all your comments on my previous December posts. I love to read them all.
Jacquie x

10 comments:

  1. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Not knowing what is happened, it's hard to have the right words, but please know I'm thinking about you. And a very happy birthday to your 13 year old! Teenagers are a blessing aren't they?
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacquie, this season is a very full one, with all sorts of ingredients competing for our attention day by day.

    Belated happy birthday to your newly official teenager.

    That panetone seems a very wise decision. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things look up for you and you have a happier day today. That panettone looks so good, I usually enjoy eating it at this time of the year but must try and stick to my diet and not get tempted by such things, don't want to spoil the hard work I have put in. Happy Birthday to your son. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your son.
    (Hope you don't mind .....Just to say I am doing a daily advent on my blog)
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your son & I hope today is a better one for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your teenager. Hope today is better- I think this time of year is very emotive anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really know what to say other that I will be thinking about you all through whatever is in your life right now, Hugs, Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just catching up!! I do hope today has been a much better day for you. I love reading your blog and seeing the lovely photos, here and on Instagram!! Sending love X

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry it's been a mixed day Jacquie. I hope your son had a good birthday nonetheless. I hope the rest of the weekend is good. Bestests, CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dreaded teen years. Sometimes I wonder if I'll survive them! Well, I have with one, the other one is proving challenging at times. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.