Thursday 19 May 2011

Thank you , Thank you

Hello Lovelies ,
 Wow, you have really blown me away with all your sweet comments on my stripy bunny . I can't tell you how grateful I am and how much it adds to my enjoyment of the whole crafting experience :0)
I've had a hectic start to the week , work every day , and it has really cheered me up to come home to so many lovely little messages .
I'm hoping to post part 2 of my hexagon tutorial tonight or possibly tomorrow . In the mean time I'll leave you with a cat made of daisies ....



Made by the Famous Five (my 3 boys and their 2 girl cousins ....one of whom loved her bunny ...phew ! ) I love it when these guys get together ,they get on so well .
Jacquie x

13 comments:

  1. love the daisy rabbit- very sweet x
    love the stripey rabbit too from previous posting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacquie,
    I absolutely adored you bunny from teh previous post! So sweet and well made! Absolutely gorgeous!
    This daisy kitten is a cutie.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised your niece loved the bunny, it was absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for the niece loving the bunny, that is always the hardest part isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never doubted for a minute that your niece would love the stripy bunny - it was brilliant! Hope your week becomes less hectic - we're over the hump at least! :)
    Jones x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sweet!!!!
    Em xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! Simple things are the best memories, i'll think of that kitty everytime i see a daisy now

    ReplyDelete
  8. This daisy kitty cat with whiskers is the cutest!!! Love it when kids get outside and have fun like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your daisies are my heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww gorgeous bunny ;-)) happy days, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jacquie, the cute bunny on your last post is adorable!Her clothes are so pretty with the fuffy bobtail poking through!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.