Friday 16 July 2010

Todays Photos

Hello, I must say a BIG THANK YOU for all your lovely comments about my bag.It made my day,you lot are so kind!

Today was busy in the BM household,but I managed to sneak a few minutes to capture gorgeous things that caught my eye.
I always carry my little Cannon IXUS with me and I think it's a pretty amazing camera.
It's soooo nice to be able to take great macro shots like these taken in my garden this afternoon...........





My sea holly is a magnet for the bees at the moment,and they are so busy they don't even seem to notice my camera only a couple of inches away...........







Then ,this evening , I managed to capture a beautiful sunset .These images were taken from a moving car at about 9 pm..........





It seems so odd to think less than a decade ago I was using film,to take 24 photos and I then had to wait days to see the results!

Night Night
Jacquie x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fab pictures, I love the busy bee! I keep meaning to plant flowers that will attract bees as I love them. Beautiful sunset too!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures1 Just got back from my jolly's and had a bloggy catch up! Love your bag! Ingenious idea! I finally started the blanket while I was away and surprisingly it's a ripple! All of a sudden I just knew what I wanted to do. Didn't have a ripple pattern with me of course so I had to make it up, but I'm loving it! Will show when I've done a few more rows! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. That camera was one of the options we were looking at last year...wish we had gone for it now, but there is always this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely sky and busy bees
    cate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, especially the bees and the sunset.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are amazing images. I agree, when I think of all the rolls of film I developed in my bathroom so I could see what I'd captured, well let's just say, hurray for digital.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.